Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

For what am I grateful for today?
I am grateful for the chance to right wrongs and make amends, to ask for forgiveness and to give it. I am grateful for those who have not given up on me and I understand those who have - and I miss you and love you. 
I am grateful for my life today which is second to none. 

I am grateful I am not the only one who thinks Jed York is a big dummy , right Niner Faithful?

I am grateful that I got to see Daniel at Mass this morning - he came back! - and I am grateful that I am not going to put up Christmas lights until tomorrow which I am pretty sure is in the Bible or at least in the the Catechism, right Faithful Catholics?

 I am grateful that I have a place to go today and I am grateful that God brought another four legged manifestation of my Guardian Angel into my life - thank you, Stockton Animal Shelter. I am grateful I no longer have to worry about being overserved at a bar and showing up naked in the middle of winter on someone's front porch - right members of my 12 Step program? 

 I am very, very grateful for Jesus Christ and His Church, which welcomed me home and said, "Come on in here with the rest of us sinners....there is always room for one more.".

No comments: