Thursday, October 3, 2013

I am starting to get Annoyed!!!

Google Blogger is really starting to bother me.

I have bee using it since aol shut down its blog site years ago. I have resisted changing because I am tired of having to switch things around all the time. I'm one of those people who keep the same phone number for 25 years, who rarely moves her place of residence and always knows which drawer to put her underwear in and so I hate to have to start still another blog somewhere.

BUT things keep disappearing.

I had this cool feed on the side that showed me where people were from when they viewed my blog.

Gone.

This happened the same day the ACA Health Care Reform stuff started - coincidence?

Of course it is - it is a coincidence. Why would the government take my feed away?

Besides, since 18% of the government is shut down we can pretty much dance naked on the highway without any interference, right?

STOP!

DO NOT DANCE NAKED ON THE HIGHWAY!!!

I am JOKING!!!!


So I will try and keep a stiff upper lip but Google better get its act together...I am going to keep sending feedback until they FIX THIS THING.

No comments: