Thursday, February 26, 2009

Open Your Heart

http://patrickmadrid.blogspot.com/2009/02/church-fathers-explain-mass.html

I love reading historical documents!

Please, if you have any interest in Christianity and how the first ones did the deal, go to this blog. Patrick has a wonderful post on the Catholic Mass and the historic roots and how we are not some weird, statue-lovin' bunch of Christianized Pagans; rather, we are the fullfillment of the Covenant with Israel.

And if you just like browsing through history, you'll enjoy the website itself.

I have to get that darn tooth removed on Friday morning. I am not a happy woman when it comes to that but I have to get it done because the infection is back, it is spreading and I am in almost constant pain. Great. How I love constant pain, especially during Lent (not).

No comments: