Sunday, November 2, 2008

TAG!

http://debralegg.com/2008/11/02/tag-im-it/
I think I am doing this right...


Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.



ok...go to Debra's post above to see the 6 things about HER.

Here are six things about me...

1. I always wanted to be a famous actress.

2. I am considered a professional dog handler because I 'titled' Roddy to CD and CDX. He died before We could make Utility.

3. I am a widow

4. I was once in a drinking contest, in a pub in London, with Rod Stewart.

5. My favorite band is The Rolling Stones

6. My favortie cake is Boston Cream Pie....which is not really a cake, I guess.....

1 comment:

chimakuni said...

I love Boston Cream Pie - but it figures that it is not a pie...it was the first dessert I recall making when I was in about the third grade.

Drinking contest with Rod? Mel wants to know who won! I told him I am sure it was not a proud moment for you.

Love ya -