Saturday, August 15, 2026

I haven't Written in a Long Long Time

 I kept coming up with ideas but never had the actual motivation to write anything.  A lot has happened and nothing has happened.  People have died, people have moved away, people have walked out of my life and pretended they haven't.  In other words, life has gone on and really, when I pause to consider everything I have right now I am okay.

Lola had her second litter.  The pups are healthy and fat and probably not best of show but they meet the Standard set by the AKC and they are full of scottitude.  I had hoped to keep one.  I may end up with two.  I want to be good at this but I doubt myself and feel like a fool most of the time.  I wish my mom was alive.

The Niners start their season soon and I get to be at opening day.  I also get to be there for the SeaHawks game with my friends from Hawaii who come every year for a game.  This means more to me than it should, probably, because I love the fun and community and all the laughter we have that day.

My physical health is pretty good, my spiritual health seems to be on track, I have no desire to drink alcohol or do drugs and I don't want to kill anyone.  I would say this means life is great.

When all is said and done?

I have nothing to complain about and so I will NOT do so - instead I will thank God for another day in paradise and just move forward.




No comments: